Hello Parents and Students:
Our concert is tomorrow at 6:30. Please arrive by 6:15 so we can begin promptly. Here are a few tips to help you prepare for this annual event
- Have a restful day the day of the concert.
- Dress up! This is a celebration. The culmination of 8 months of hard work.
- Eat some protein to help you focus and a banana to help you relax.
- Bring your music, even if you music is memorized. Mark your page(s) with a post-it note.
- Be sure that the bench is adjusted properly. I will help you when you get to the piano.
- Remember to bow when you get to the piano and after your performance.
- If you are using the pedal, try it with the shoes you will be wearing the day of the concert.
- Perform for family and friends several times this week or record yourself to prepare for your performance.
- Play a few bars of music in your head before you begin…Breathe!!..and BE the music.